Baywatch the Movie: Forbidden Paradise is a 1995 direct to video movie which was about the characters of the popular series Baywatch vacationing in Hawaii. It was later released as a two-part episode of the series during the 1995-1996 season. It was also released as a theatrical film in Europe and other parts of the world.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Stephanie teamed up with a local lifeguard. Logan became obsessed with competing in a surfing competition which left no time for his girlfriend and fellow lifeguard Caroline.
C.J. was called back to Baywatch, while Mitch and Matt took a boat trip to a remote part of Kauai where they were stranded after Matt was stung by a poisonous scorpion fish, and then they were captured in a remote village of local Hawaiians who had gone native.
It also serves as David Charvet's last Baywatch appearance, spelling an end to his popular character Matt Brody.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- David Hasselhoff as Mitch Buchannon
- Pamela Anderson as C.J. Parker
- Yasmine Bleeth as Caroline Holden
- Alexandra Paul as Lt. Stephanie Holden
- David Charvet as Matt Brody
- Ricky Dean Logan as Carlton Edwards
- Heidi Mark as Holly
- Gerry Lopez as Himself
- Vincent Klyn as Mark Kealoha
- Jaason Simmons as Logan Fowler
- Lee Doversola as Lea
- Sidney S. Liufau as Mako (Sidney Lauf)
- Brian L. Keaulana as Brian Keaulana
- Ron Rice as Ron
- Buffalo Keaulana as Buffalo
- Celeste Akeo as Mai
- Wallace Akeo as Kona
- Keokeokalae Hughes as Mrs. Alede
- Kimo Hugho as Mr. Alede
- Laisene Auelua as Manu
- Frank Moran as Frank